Specialist Banking and Mortgages
What we can do for you.
With so many to choose from, deciding on the right lender or provider for you should be a well-informed decision. Our transparent advice will be tailored to your individual circumstances — helping you to reach your goals.
Managing Your Cash
- Referral to Flagstone* — an online cash management portal
- Manage your cash deposits across a panel of more than 20 provider banks and hundreds of different deposit accounts at the touch of a button
- Only one application is required to switch between banks
- Maximise interest rates
- Minimise risk by diversifying deposits
- Minimum of £50,000 cash to deposit
- Private individuals, business and charity clients
- SIPP/SSAS and other trust accounts
- Tailored financial solutions for your individual circumstances
*Flagstone is St. James’s Place preferred provider for cash management services.
- Comprehensive range of mortgages
- Intergenerational mortgages for parent and grandparents wishing to help children and grandchildren onto the property ladder
- Mortgage solutions for first-time buyers
- Expert mortgage Partners will guide you from application to completion
- Remortgaging applications
- Buy To Lets (personal/limited company)
- Capital raising
- New Builds
- Government schemes
- Product Transfers
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Some buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Use your current investments as security for a short-term loan – subject to eligibility
- Bridge a residential property purchase
- One-off tax payments
- Luxury purchase, such as a yacht or a classic car
- Home improvements
- May be available to private individuals, trusts and corporate clients