As your business grows, so will your business needs.
That’s why putting the right plan in place from the start is fundamental to your success. We understand the struggles of starting your business. Retaining staff and developing strategies to deal with your assets upon sale can be both labour and mentally intensive. To help you in this endeavour, we will work together as a team to create comprehensive, transparent financial solutions that work for you, your business and your employees.
- Known as Auto Enrolment
- Understand what is involved and what actions you need to take to meet the requirements and ensure your business is compliant
- Honest advice to help you and your staff to make the best decision for your circumstances
- Prepare for the unexpected to protect your business
- Advice on choosing the right insurances for your business
- Tailored solutions based on your circumstances via cash flow analysis
- Create a strategy of ‘extracting’ your company ‘profits’ tax efficiently to create a retirement for you and save tax
- Create an employee benefits package to attract and retain staff
- Understand and implement Succession Planning
- Protect your fellow shareholders; should one pass away, how do you buy the share?
- Help to recruit and retain high-calibre team members
- Honest, tailored advice based on you individual circumstances
- Access to a range of product providers
- Empower your employees to take control of their benefits
- Support employees to make their best financial decisions in the workplace, via surgeries and workshops
- Understand the advantages of private medical insurance
- Understand Group Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness and how it can benefit you and your employees tax efficiently
- Generate pensions that ensure your company is fully compliant with all relevant regulations
- Receive a variety of different schemes bespoke to your company
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
- Plan and prepare several years in advance
- Protect the future of your business once you have retired
- Understand the key areas that you need to concentrate on to ensure a smooth and effective exit
- Exit strategies may involve the referral to a service that is separate and distinct to those offered by St. James’s Place