Planning for the worst is not something you want to deal with, but the consequences for your loved ones if you don’t can be stressful, confusing and costly.
- Plan for the processing of your legal, financial and personal tax affairs after you’ve died
- Make the most of your assets now, retain access and potentially avoid that unwanted IHT tax bill.
- Advice on how to consider and assess all of your assets for inheritance tax purposes
- Protect your loved ones once you are gone, with a clear and well thought-out plan in place
- Create trusts for family giving you peace of mind the money passes to future generations with your wishes in mind
- Help review the effect of long term care and the impact this has on your estate and strategies to help plan for this